- Ask lots of questions before you choose your breeder. You are always welcome to call us and ask any questions.
- Our doors are always open to you to come and visit and see our puppies and adult dogs.
Our puppies are extremely well socialized. They spend their first four weeks with their mother and then move into the living area of our house where they see people every day and get lots of affection and attention. Our resident cat, Gizmo, has a very important job – she teaches our puppies to respect and live with cats.
- Our puppies are temperment tested so that we can help you choose the right companion for your family.
- Our interest in our puppies doesn’t end when he or she goes home with you. We care. We are always available to answer any questions you have. Your puppy will receive a birthday card each year and included in the card is a self-addressed stamped postcard for you to send back to us with any comments regarding health issues or brags you want to share.
- We understand that circumstances can change. If, for some unhappy reason, you cannot keep your Cantope poodle, we are always happy to take him or her back and help find a new home.
Are you ready to get your new best friend right now? Check out our Available Puppies using the link above.
Not ready yet, but making plans for the future? Check out the Future Litters link above to see upcoming litters.