Poodle Puppies from Cantope
Getting your new puppy is a very big decision and it shouldn’t be taken lightly. Your poodle is going to be sharing your life for many years to come. The breeder you select your puppy from is also important. Our poodle puppies have gone to homes all over the world.
Here is why Cantope should be your first choice as the breeder for your puppy:
- Ask lots of questions before you choose your breeder. You are always welcome to call us and ask any questions. Business hours are between 8am and 8pm daily.
- Our doors are always open to you to come and visit and see our puppies and adult dogs. Puppy visiting hours are between 10am until 4pm daily – 365 days a year.
- Cantope puppies are well socialized. They spend their first four weeks with their mother in my bedroom and then mom and pups move into the living area of our house where they see people every day and get lots of affection and attention. Our resident cats, BlackJack & Bingo, have a very important job – they teach our puppies to respect and live with cats.
- The puppies are professionally temperament tested at age 7 weeks to ensure we can help you choose the right companion for your family.
- Interest in our puppies doesn’t end when he or she goes home with you. We care. We are always available to answer any questions you have. Your puppy will receive a birthday card each year and included in the card is a self-addressed stamped postcard for you to send back to us with any comments regarding health issues or brags you want to share.
- We understand that life circumstances can change. If, for some unhappy reason, you cannot keep your Cantope poodle, we are always here to take him or her back and help find a new home.
Are you ready to get your new best friend right now? Check out our Available Puppies using the link above.
Not ready yet, but making plans for the future? Check out the Future Litters link above to see upcoming litters.
At Cantope, we care